Visit the South America's largest Ski Resort. Get to the top and prepare to be surprised by the amazing views.
Catedral Alta Patagonia resort, just 20 kilometers from downtown Bariloche in Argentina’s Lake District, is South America’s most developed ski resort and the only resort with a full-service base village. The terrain is highly varied, and there are more than 40 lifts to access 1,480 skiable acres, that connects the high peaks and the hiking shelters. Catedral is known for deep powder, excellent tree skiing, easily accessed off-piste terrain and incredible views.
Lodging, first-class restaurants and shopping malls make Cerro Catedral resort a great destination for skiers and tourists. If you enjoy skiing and winter recreation, you might plan your next vacation on the Catedral slopes...
Important: The ski lift up to Cerro Catedral is not included in the price.
You can buy the ticket on the day of the tour upon arrival
You may also combine this tour with Circuito Chico Tour,[ CIRCUITO CHICO Y CERRO CATEDRAL](https://www.zigzagtravel.com.ar/en/catalog/san_carlos_de_bariloche-245/circuito_chico_scenic_circle_tour_and_cerro_catedral-5.html#/index)
You can also combine the tour to Cerro Catedral with the[SNOW MOTORCYCLE TOUR](https://www.zigzagtravel.com.ar/es/catalogo/san_carlos_de_bariloche-245/travesia_en_motos_de_nieve-115.html#/availability/detail/502/2017/6/23). To do this you must select the ** turn of 14:50 HS**
+ Read more
- Spanish Speaking Guide
+ Read more
- **How long can we stay at the summit?** Once we arrive at the base of Cerro Catedral, you will have time to explore and also take the chairlift to the top of the mountain. You will have approximately two hours and a half free to explore the mountain.
- **Am I going to be in contact with the snow?** It depends on the time of the year. Mountains usually see some snow in the fall and winter, but not in the summer.
- **May I combine Cerro Catedral with other tours?** Yes, you may combine Cerro Catedral with Circuito Chico
- **Is this tour suspended due to bad weather?** The excursion is not suspended due to bad weather; however the ski lifts may be interrupted due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- **Do I have time to ski?** No, there just isn’t enough time to ski
- ** Do I have time to make the Snowmobile Crossing? ** Yes, for this you must select the turn of 14:50 hs
- **Is there any difference in the service between the “Flexible” and the “Special” rate**? No the service is exactly the same