Cerro Otto Cable Car
Visit the first revolving restaurant in South America!
The lower station of the Cerro Otto Cable Car is located just 5 kilometers away from the city of Bariloche. From there the cable car climbs up the mountainside to the top of Cerro Otto at 1405 meters (4609 feet) in about 12 minutes. There, on the summit, there is a revolving restaurant with fabulous views of Bariloche, Lake Nahuel Huapi as well as the lower summits of the Andes, where you can sit and had a drink and taste regional delicacies while enjoying the vistas as you slowly go round.
Visit the surprising Art Gallery where replicas of Michelangelo’s David, Pietá and Moses, made by Pietro Bazzanti Art Gallery in Florence, Italy are exhibited. Nature lovers will find countless activities to make their day unique at the Cerro Otto Cable Car Tourist Complex.
There is a free shuttle service available from town to the cable car station and back, departing at different times.
**SCHEDULED FOR WINTER**
10:00 - 12:30 - 15:30
10:30 - 13:30 - 16:30
11:30 - 14:30 & 17:00 HS
Return from Teleférico:
11:15 - 14:15 - 17:15
12:15 - 15:15 - 18:15
13:15 - 16:15 & 19:15 HS
+ Read more
- Transfer from downtown Bariloche
- Cable Car Ascent
- Access to the Revolving Cafeteria
• Free guided hiking tours through the forest.
• Sleds. The pass includes 4 slides and 4 ascents in the Mountaintop Funicular.
• Snowshoeing. 40 minute walk with snowshoes, ending with an ascent in the Mountaintop Funicular.
+ Read more
- **Is this a guided trip? **No, this tour consists in a visit to the Cerro Otto revolving cafeteria. The ticket includes transfer, cable car ascent and access to the revolving cafeteria.
- **Will you pick me up at my hotel?** No, there are two meeting points in downtown Bariloche where you can take the shuttle service.
- **What are the departure times?** The shuttle to the cable car lower station leaves every hour from Bariloche to the cable car lower station in km 5 and every hour the other way round.
- **I have a vehicle; can I get there on my own? **Yes, you can drive to the cable car lower station in km 5 on your own car. The tariff is the same
- **How long would you recommend for this tour?** The tour lasts between 2.30 hours to 4:00 hours. However there is no limit imposed on your time at the Cerro Otto Complex while it’s open.
- **What activities can I do?** In summer there are free guided walks through the forest or you can take a short hike on your own, there are lots of paths. There's a great viewpoint from the Stone of Habsburg (will take approximately 1:30 hour walk), with fabulous views. Otto Kart also works in summer. In winter there are 2 optional activities: Guided snowshoeing tours and sleds. Each optional activity is paid separately. Throughout the year you can visit for free the small museum with life-size replicas of artwork by Michelangelo like the David and The Moses and La Piedad.
- **What is the time available for the visit?** From early in the morning until late in the evening you can visit Cerro Otto
- **Is this tour suspended due to bad weather?** And in that case what happens with our booking? The tour is not suspended due to bad weather; however the cable car may be interrupted due to unfavourable weather conditions. If this is your case, you will be able to reschedule your tickets or receive a full credit!
- **Is there a discount for people with a Disability Certificate? **Yes, people with a Disability Certificate are free of charge. People accompanying people with disabilities will pay the lowest rate available