Circuito Chico + Victoria Island and Arrayanes Forest
Combine the two most traditional places in Bariloche in one day!
A tour full of amazing panoramic views. Driving along the magnificent Nahuel Huapi lake, we reach Cerro Campanario, a hill standing “in the center of the landscape”. Enjoy a chairlift ride up Cerro Campanario, for a view that National Geographic voted one of the "Top 10 Views in the World." We come back down and continue our ride towards Moreno lake and Punto Panoramico (panoramic lookout), from where the premier Llao Llao Hotel and San Eduardo chapel, stand out with its stunning architecture that will transport you to a different time. Once in Puerto Pañuelo, our guide will tell you where to board the Cau Cau Catamaran to make the excursion to Victoria Island and Arrayanes Forest. It begins sailing for 30 minutes across the blue waters of Lake Nahuel Huapi, in a modern and comfortable catamaran, arriving at ** Puerto Anchorena **, located in the central area of Victoria Island and its service center. There are different options for hiking on demarcated trails. There you can visit the nursery of conifers and other species, natural viewpoints and trails that allow you to appreciate the magnificent beauty of the place. One of these trails leads to Playa del Toro, where you can see cave paintings and visit a splendid volcanic sand beach. On board again the catamaran sails towards Peninsula Quetrihue where you will see the world famous Bosque de Arrayanes (myrtle forest), which is absolutely unique. Trees in these protected areas are up to 650 years old. Its trunk appears twisted and contorted and has a smooth, intense cinnamon-coloured bark, which peels as the tree grows revealing some white spots underneath which make the Arrayanes unique in themselves. It is evergreen, with small, fragrant, oval leaves 2.0 to 2.5 cm long and 1.5 broad, and profuse white flowers in early to midsummer. It is said that film maker Walt Disney have created Bambi after his inspiring visit to the area.
Each corner of the island hosts its own unique surroundings and magnificent views, making this experience truly rewarding.
Important: The chairlift up to Cerro Campanario is not included in the Price. You can add this optional in the following link, [AEROSILLA CERRO CAMPANARIO.](https://www.zigzagtravel.com.ar/en/catalog/san_carlos_de_bariloche-245/cerro_campanario_-_chair_lift_ride-21.html#/index)
+ Read more
- Guide in Spanish / English (Catamaran only)
- Pick-up from your accommodation or nearby meeting point
- Access charge to Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Port fees
- Chairlift to Cerro Campanario
The service can be hired with and without transfer back from the port to your nearest accommodation or point of arrival. Puerto Pañuelo is 25 km from the city center, and is connected to it by public transport.
+ Read more
- ** Will you pick me up at the Hotel? ** Yes, we will pick you up at your hotel as long as it is within the stipulated route. In case your hotel is not within that route we will assign a closer meeting point to take the excursion. If you have questions about your hotel you can ask us before making your reservation.
- ** Where does the tour end?** The tour ends in Puerto Pañuelo.If you’ve hired the tour with the shuttle service, we will take you to your accommodation or nearby meeting point.
- ** Is there public transportation to return from Puerto Pañuelo?** Yes, Puerto Pañuelo is 25 km from the city center and is connected to it by bus 20 of the Mi Bus company.
- **How much is the National Park entrance fee and the Port fee?** Where should I pay? The Port fee is $ 1060 (Argentine pesos) per person from 2 years of age. The National Park entrance fee is $6500 for non-resident adults; $ 1500 Argentine Residents; $ 1000 Children between 6 and 12 years old. ** Do not pay entrance to parks **: children under 5 years; Retirees and Pensioners who are residents of Argentina; Persons with a disability certificate; Residents of Bariloche. The Entrance to Parks are paid at the place on the day of the tour.