Navigate to the core of the National Park
Embarking at Puerto Pañuelo, towards the Blest branch of Nahuel Huapi lake to the west, we go past the Centinela islet, famous for being the place where the great Argentinian explorer of the Patagonian area, Perito Francisco Moreno has been buried. After an hour of navigation we arrive at Puerto Cantaros, where we must hike a wooden track through native Valdivian temperate rain forest, where beautiful small waterfalls can be seen. When returning to Puerto Blest we go by bus to Puerto Alegre (3 km away) in a northernly direction towards Frías Lake, with its special emerald-green colour from the glaciers of Cerro Tronador, where we will sail up to Puerto Frias, very close to the Chilean border. We return to the ship to go back to Puerto Pañuelo.
For those who reserve the navigation with the transfer to port round trip, the transfer picks people by the following meeting points. If you have doubts about the distance with your accommodation you can click on the link to see the closest meeting point to your accommodation
3. [Crans Montana](https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/Hotel+Crans+Montana/@-41.1346938,-71.3098252,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x961a7b71eb973dd1:0x94576392472968e6!8m2!3d-41.133514!4d-71.30386)
4. [Nahuel Huapi](https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/Hotel+Nahuel+Huapi/@-41.1348129,-71.3084487,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x961a7b6df585d1ef:0xc422966ddbc64f71!8m2!3d-41.134817!4d-71.30626)
5. [Tres Reyes](https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/Hotel+Tres+Reyes/@-41.1328006,-71.3100741,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x961a7b72535761eb:0x644b8fe5b70e380!8m2!3d-41.1328047!4d-71.3078854)
6. [Oficina Turisur](https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/Turisur/@-41.1340032,-71.3088226,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x961a7b726b2cac27:0x301629446879dc4!8m2!3d-41.1340073!4d-71.3066339)
7. [Cacique Inacayal](https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/Hotel+Cacique+Inacayal+-+Lake+Hotel/@-41.1323382,-71.3199133,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x961a7b0ec8cb6531:0xbcf3544b5b20227f!8m2!3d-41.1323423!4d-71.3177246)
8. [KM 1,2 - (Hotel Patagonia)](https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hotel+Patagonia/@-41.1314256,-71.3245829,15z/data=!4m8!3m7!1s0x0:0xcda800a6fd2dabaa!5m2!4m1!1i2!8m2!3d-41.131427!4d-71.3245832)
9. [KM 2,5 - (Design - Villa Huinid)](https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/Av.+Exequiel+Bustillo+2500,+R8402AAX+San+Carlos+de+Bariloche,+R%C3%ADo+Negro/@-41.131784,-71.3393837,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x961a7affa348fe99:0xc0f84677b5536d16!8m2!3d-41.131784!4d-71.337195)
10. [KM 6 - (La Cascada)](https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/Av.+Exequiel+Bustillo+5970,+San+Carlos+de+Bariloche,+R%C3%ADo+Negro/@-41.1210519,-71.3786609,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x961a7a747476d149:0x369436e540665883!8m2!3d-41.1210519!4d-71.3764722)
11. [KM 7 - (Nido el Cóndor - Rochester - Lirolay](https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/Av.+Exequiel+Bustillo+7000,+San+Carlos+de+Bariloche,+R%C3%ADo+Negro/@-41.1195411,-71.3888202,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x961a709f669108b9:0x21c4530ac3c07dbd!8m2!3d-41.1195411!4d-71.3866315)
12. [KM 7.5 - (Charming)](https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/Palo+Santo+%26+Hua+Huan,+San+Carlos+de+Bariloche,+R%C3%ADo+Negro/@-41.1207819,-71.3937039,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x961a7098641fc6eb:0xed06fb315523331a!8m2!3d-41.120786!4d-71.3915152)
13. [KM 11.5 - (El Casco)](https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/El+Casco+Art+Hotel/@-41.1098709,-71.4314947,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x961a7b72da314029:0x802d0fc3b31ae1cb!8m2!3d-41.109875!4d-71.429306)
+ Read more
- Spanish/English Speaking Guides
- Access charge to Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Port fees
- Optional Lake Frias trip
This tour may be booked with round trip transfer to Puerto Pañuelo or without it. If you don’t have a vehicle, we advise that you book the shuttle service since the port is 25 km away.
+ Read more
- **Why there are different prices for this tour with round trip transfer to Puerto Pañuelo or without?** Puerto Pañuelo, from where the catamaran departs, is 25 km away from Bariloche. If you don’t have a vehicle, we advise that you book the NAVIGATION TICKET WITH SHUTTLE SERVICE.
- **How much is the National Park entrance fee and the Port fee? Where should I pay?** The Port fee is $350 (Argentine pesos) per person from 5 years of age. The National Park entrance fee is $ 2700 for non-resident adults; $ 800 Argentine Residents; $ 300 Children between 6 and 12 years old. ** Do not pay entrance to parks **: children under 5 years; Retirees and Pensioners who are residents of Argentina; Persons with a disability certificate; Residents of Bariloche. The Entrance to Parks are paid at the place on the day of the tour, only in cash and in Argentine Pesos.
- **Do you pick me up at the hotel?** If you’ve hired the tour with the shuttle service, we pick you up at your hotel provided it is within the agreed route. If it is not, we will assign a meeting point as close as possible to your hotel so you can take the shuttle.
- **I'll go to the port with my car, would I have a place to leave it?** Yes, there is a paid parking, where you can leave your car. The cost of the stay is $ 260 Argentine Pesos
- **Which navigation tour is nicer?** Both tours are really wonderful. We wouldn’t say that one is nicer than the other.
- **Is it true that Puerto Blest performs nearly half of the trip as Cruce Andino?** Yes. If you do it together with the optional Lake Frias trip, it will take you up to the Chilean border, so you will be doing the Argentina part of the Cruce Andino
- **Is the special rate for people in retirement or pensioned only for Argentine residents? **Yes. The rate for Retired people that also applies to Pensioner is exclusively for Argentine residents. The same DOES NOT apply to people residing in other countries even if they are retired and pensioners.
- **Is there a discount for people with a Disability Certificate?** Yes, the company Space charges 50% of the navigation ticket value for people with a Disability Certificate and we can do the procedure on your behalf. Turisur charges 25% of the navigation ticket value for people with a Disability Certificate but you must perform the procedure in person at the company’s office.