Rent a Bike
One of the best parts of Bariloche is its gorgeous scenery and enjoying it means being in it. A good way to do that is taking a bike tour to Circuito Chico, combining nature and sport.
Our bilingual trained staff takes all the hassle out of charting your route and leaves you with nothing more to do than pedal and enjoy (we give you maps of the area and a brief technical explanation so your experience becomes truly satisfying).
** Duration**: One day
**Season:** All year round
**Every day is a good day to go cycling!**
-Is it hot? Let’s visit the best beaches (Villa Tacul, Bahía López)
-Is it a warm day? Let’s venture into the woods!
**You can also combine your Bike day with 1 hour of Kayak (Sit on Top) or Sup !!! **
-Lightweight aluminium frames
-24 y 27 gear system (Shimano Acera & Alivio
-Front suspension with adjustment and lockout
-Specially designed route maps
-Several stops with restroom facilities, telephone, parking for bicycles, etc.
+ Read more
- -Full day bike rent
- -Route map
- -Reflective traffic safety vest
- -Puncture repair kit (camera, tools, inflator)
- -Chain and lock
We suggest that you take the whole day for this activity and take full advantage of all that riding has to offer in terms of health and fun. The tour will take good part of your time and your energy thus, is always good to have enough time! If you finish the ride in less time than planned, you can return the bike at your own schedule.
+ Read more
- **Is this a guided trip?**
- No, this is a self-guided trip
- **What happens if I get tired and don’t want to go ahead with the activity? **
- Some people might decide to just ride a fraction of the itinerary and that is
- fine. It’s up to you. You can call us so that we can find you. The service has a cost.
- **What is the best time of year to bike? **
- Summer is the best time
- **How do I get to the meeting point?** You can reach this location by car or by bus. The urban bus No. 20 and No. 51 that leave from the city center and leave you at the door. They have a frequency approximately every 20 minutes.. The time estimated from the center to our meeting point is 45 minutes.
- **Can I take my child on the bike?** No, we don’t provide child seats since the route is not advisable to go with children