San Martin de los Andes via Seven Lakes Route
It is a magical drive, that links the towns of Bariloche and San Martín de los Andes, covering the north of Nahuel Huapi National Park and the south sector of Lanin National Park.
Pristine lakes and rugged forests at their best, in one of the most wonde
From Bariloche, heading North, cross the Limay river and then to the West along the North shore of lake Nahuel Huapi, we reach the picturesque village of Villa La Angostura, where we make our first stop. Then we take the Route of the Seven Lakes.
The road skirts lakes Correntoso, Ruca Malén, Portezuelo, Villarino, Falkner, Hermoso and Meliquina, as well as other minor lakes, reaching thus San Martín de los Andes, located by the shore of lake Lacar, where we have lunch.
+ Read more
- Spanish Speaking Guide
+ Read more
- **On this tour do you navigate the lakes? **No, this is a driving tour that is made in a comfortable van with a driver and a guide from the National Park. There are stops to take pictures from the best viewpoints and we visit the cities of San Martin de los Andes and Villa La Angostura.
- **Do you make a stop in Villa la Angostura and San Martín de los Andes?** Yes, we stop at Villa la Angostura to visit the village and its shops and, at noon, San Martín de los Andes where you will have time to have lunch and tour the city.
- ** The tour departs from Bariloche and returns to the same point? ** Yes, the tour is round trip to the same starting point.
- **Can I travel with my luggage to stay in San Martin de los Andes** Yes, we pick you up at your hotel in Bariloche and then, once in San Martin de los Andes, we drop you at your hotel in that city.
- ** I will be staying in Villa la Angostura, can I take the tour? ** Yes, in that case we will pick you up for your accommodation in Villa la Angostura (approx 9:30 AM) and after the tour we will leave you at Villa la Angostura . You can also travel with your luggage and stay in San Martin de los Andes or continue to Bariloche where the tour ends.
- **Is there any difference in the service between the “Flexible” and the “Special” rate?** No the service is exactly the same