San Martin de los Andes via Seven Lakes Route
It is a magical drive, that links the towns of Bariloche and San Martín de los Andes, covering the north of Nahuel Huapi National Park and the south sector of Lanin National Park.
Pristine lakes and rugged forests at their best, in one of the most wonde
We begin our tour of the hotels of Bariloche from 8 AM, then we will head north through the town of Dina Huapi and the bridge over the Limay River, connecting the legendary route 40. Bordering the shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi and make our first small stop in Villa la Angostura, a town with Mountain architecture and ideal for walking on foot.
After having our stop we will start the most impressive path we can experience. Surrounded by mountains and lakes we will make stops along the way to live the experience in first person.
On the Road of the Seven Lakes, we will border the Espejo Lake, the Correntoso, the Villarino and the Falkner, Escondido Lake, the Machónico and the Lácar Lake, to finally arrive at the city of San Martín de los Andes at noon.
You will have free time to explore it and have lunch in front of the lake before starting the return along the same path and after making our last stop at Villa la Angostura we will arrive at Bariloche approximately 6.30pm.
(Make the tour demand all day and we travel approximately 380 km)
+ Read more
- Spanish Speaking Guide
+ Read more
- **On this tour do you navigate the lakes? **No, this is a driving tour that is made in a comfortable van with a driver and a guide from the National Park. There are stops to take pictures from the best viewpoints and we visit the cities of San Martin de los Andes and Villa La Angostura.
- **Do you make a stop in Villa la Angostura and San Martín de los Andes?** Yes, we stop at Villa la Angostura to visit the village and its shops and, at noon, San Martín de los Andes where you will have time to have lunch and tour the city.
- ** The tour departs from Bariloche and returns to the same point? ** Yes, the tour is round trip to the same starting point.
- **Can I travel with my luggage to stay in San Martin de los Andes** Yes, we pick you up at your hotel in Bariloche and then, once in San Martin de los Andes, we drop you at your hotel in that city.
- ** I will be staying in Villa la Angostura, can I take the tour? ** Yes, in that case we will pick you up for your accommodation in Villa la Angostura (approx 9:30 AM) and after the tour we will leave you at Villa la Angostura . You can also travel with your luggage and stay in San Martin de los Andes or continue to Bariloche where the tour ends.
- **Is there any difference in the service between the “Flexible” and the “Special” rate?** No the service is exactly the same